How Much Difference Can Your Agent Make?...
...Which Selling Homeowner Would You Rather Be?
BCP's client got $79K more than another Brampton TH that sold one month earlier with same floorplan and comparable upgrades.
This sale followed BCP's sale of 6368 Brampton for $800K in January 2022, which got our client $62K more than the other Brampton TH.
Same street...Same market environment...Different agent.
Please enjoy this 3 bed, 3 full & 2 half bath, 1-car garage, 3002 finished sq.ft. TH in the Landmark Mews community located in Alexandria.
The quality & scope of the upgrades throughout the house present a rarely found opportunity: A truly move-in ready home located inside the Beltway with immediate access to 395/495/95, but within a tree-lined community in a Park-like setting. The TH is located on a quiet, dead-end street, with the beautifully landscaped Community Commons just steps from the front door.
House Details: The upgrades are present in every room with the focus on quality readily apparent throughout.
- The appeal of this house starts at the curb, with a curved brick walk leading to the solid wood front door flanked by carriage lights.
- The house opens to a welcoming entry with a 12 foot ceiling, rustic tile floor, & a 9-light candelabra.
- The fully remodeled kitchen is designed to inspire the cook & to impress your guests alike, with stainless appliances, including a 36-inch gas GE Monogram dual-fuel range with built-in griddle, honey-oak finish cabinetry, granite counters, tile backslash, & under-cabinet lighting.
- The Living & Dining Rooms have hardwood floors with a rich espresso-color for an eye-pleasing look. A gas fireplace with a brick surround & hearth adds to the warmth of this living space. The Main Level has crown molding throughout, with a neutral wall color to accommodate any design style.
- A fully upgraded half bath is also located on the Main Level.
- The Main Level opens to a fenced-in brick patio via an oversized slider door. The patio backs to a mature trees, rather than another house, which provides green screen privacy to the Main Level & the Owner's Suite.
- The Owner's Suite is large enough to make a King-size bed look small, with a large walk-in closet. The Owner's Suite bathroom has been fully remodeled with the same attention to details found in the kitchen.
- The second bedroom on this level is also sized as an Owner's Suite, with a remodeled bathroom & a large walk-in closet.
- The bedroom level floor and house stairs have the same rich espresso finish as the Main Level floors.
- The Upper Level has a large seating area, the third bedroom with another large walk-in closet, an an upgraded bathroom. As an Owner's Retreat, a comfortable chair will provide a great spot to read a book or take a relaxing nap. This level can also serve as a Guest suite that offers privacy.
- The Lower Level has wood floors and recessed lights, with enough space to set up a TV-watching area. This level also has a full bar with a concrete top and two beverage storage refrigerators and an ice maker. An upgraded half bath serves this level.
- The laundry room is located on the Lower Level, with a utility sink and lower & overhead cabinets for storage.
- All light fixtures in the house have been upgraded, including sealed LED recessed lights.
- The house interior doors have been upgraded with satin nickel levers for a more elegant look and feel.
- All windows replaced in 2011 with double-hung, vinyl-clad windows.
- Roof replaced in 2019.
- HVAC systems (Carrier) replaced in 2015.
- Water heater replaced in 2015.
- Gutters replaced in 2011 with leaf guard covers.
- Insulated garage door installed in 2016.
- Two bar refrigerators and ice maker installed in 2021.
- Visitor parking is located on Manchester Way, a 30 second walk to the front door. Residents can park overnight in Visitor parking.
Landmark Mews community details:
Landmark Mews is a community of 148 townhouses located just inside the Beltway, with immediate access to 395/495/95 and no-cost bus service to the Van Dorn Metro that you can catch with a 10-minute walk from the front door. The Van Dorn Metro is located less than a 10-minute drive. Dining, shopping, recreational, and cultural options found in Washington DC, Old Town Alexandria, Arlington, and Tysons are within easy reach. A wide range of regular Life necessities are all within 10-15 minutes from Landmark Mews. The St. James, a 450,000 sq.ft. sport, wellness, and lifestyle complex a 10 minute drive.
In 2020, Landmark Mews completed a two-year renovation of its entire landscaping, which includes installation of LED pathway lighting. The community also has a large central grass Commons with walking paths, benches, and landscaping that creates a space for a peaceful walk or quiet reflection, with this green space located a short stroll from the front door. With the extensive landscaping, mature trees, and brick driveways and front walks throughout the community, Landmark Mews provides its residents with eye-pleasing views to enjoy outside their home every day.
The planned redevelopment projects within Alexandria's West End are located to benefit the community from their proximity. Landmark Mews will offer its residents easy access to the shopping, dining, and entertainment amenities in these projects, yet you get to live in a Park-like setting, with a neighborhood look and feel.
Landmark Mews is also uniquely positioned to derive maximum "livability," health-related, and location-driven community appeal and valuation benefits from the Landmark Mall Redevelopment project (see below).
Landmark Mews also offers its residents access to Fios high speed internet.
Update On Landmark Mall Redevelopment Project:
On December 22, 2020, the City of Alexandria announced the plan to redevelop Landmark Mall, with Inova as the anchor client and Foulger-Pratt as the local developer. The City’s announcement and information regarding the project can be viewed at the following links (City December, 22, 2020 press announcement, City July 6, 2021 press announcement, and Landmark Mixed Use Redevelopment 1-4-2021 Community Information Session presentation (last link is to the video posted by the City to Facebook of presentation/the presentation slides are uploaded to this property website)).
On February 2, 2022, Foulger-Pratt announced that the name of the redevelopment project will be "West End."
A one-page summary document identifying the project details, timeline, and budgetary information from public sources is attached to this website (see at bottom of Overview section).
Inova will build a new World-class hospital complex with a:
- 230 in-patient hospital (all private rooms);
- Level II Trauma Center (1 of 3 in NoVa);
- Level III NICU;
- Comprehensive cancer care center;
- Advanced services for obstetrics, heart & vascular, & neurosciences; and
- Medical office building for 50 specialty physicians.
The new Landmark will be a community gathering place for Alexandria's West End, with residential, retail, and restaurants, 3.5 acres of public parks, a minimum of 25% open space for each block, a transit hub, and a new fire station.
- In July 2021, the City approved the Coordinated Development District (CDD) Plan for the project.'
- In September 2021, the City established the Landmark Community Development Authority (CDA) to address infrastructure improvements related to the project.
- In November 2021, the City purchased the first of three land parcels for the hospital.
- In 2022, the City will purchase the remaining two land parcels and give final approval to the site plan.
- Demolition of Landmark Mall is scheduled to commence in Spring 2022.
- Construction is scheduled to commence in 2023, the first non-hospital buildings will be ready in 2025, and the new Inova Alexandria hospital is scheduled to open in 1st Quarter of 2028.
In addition to bringing a World-class hospital and shopping, dining, entertainment options five minutes from Landmark Mews, the Landmark project will be a catalyst for other planned development projects that will bring additional options for livability benefits along the Landmark-Van Dorn Corridor, such as Landmark Overlook, Greenhill South, Avanti 550, and others.
Bella Casa Partners™ is an agent team of KW United Alexandria-Kingstowne. Office located in Alexandria, Virginia. 703-562-1800. Each office is independently owned and operated. If you are currently under a brokerage agreement with another agency, this is not a solicitation. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All properties are subject to prior sale, rental, or other disposition.
Bella Casa Partners™ is a trademark of Bella Casa Partners, LLC. The KW logo is a trademark of KELLER WILLIAMS® real estate brokerage. © 2014-2022 Bella Casa Partners, LLC. (License No. 0226031610).